Do you feel intimidated by your numbers? Do they almost seem like a foreign language? Our basic bookkeeping services are meant to help you optimize your accounting, so your books tell the story of what’s really going on in your business.
What this means for you is:
- Better understanding and management of cash flow.
- More complete information to make better decisions.
- Positioning your business for growth and expansion.
Emerick’s basic bookkeeping services helps you feel less intimidated, so you can see the story your numbers are telling you. Our firm provides full-charge bookkeeping services, including general journal and subsidiary ledger maintenance, bank and credit card statement reconciliations, and receivables and payables tracking and analysis. This service includes:
- Reviewing your accounting data entry for optimum classification.
- Regularly reconciling your accounts and making necessary journal entries so your financial data reflects the current financial position of your company.
- Generating financial reports to drive your business instead of waiting until tax time to plan and strategize.
If you feel like you come up short every month, or just don’t know the financial health of your business---
Feeling Intimidated by Your Numbers?
It’s time to contact Emerick & Company. We can help you understand the story your numbers are telling.