Better Business Seminars Can Improve Your Member Retention Marketing
Are you an organization serving small business owners or trusted advisers that serve small business owners? If you don’t provide value to your membership you know the result – loss of interest in the organization and ultimately loss of revenue to you!
So how do you provide value to your membership? Most organizations provide some for or business seminars, to promote business learning. But, if you’re not providing the right business seminars it might not help your retention marketing.
Harvard Business Review studies have shown that frequently why small businesses stop growing is because the owner has stopped growing both personally and professionally. Providing quality programs that help your memberships learn and grow is the right retention marketing strategy!
But what do quality business learning seminar programs look like? Quality programs …
- Engage the participants
- Educate on root-causes of pertinent problems
- Solve problems in simple yet meaningful ways
- Provide actionable tools that participant can immediately go back and use.
- Deliver real results when implemented
Business Accelerator Training seminars offer introductory business learning to our powerful small business tools and training. These tools and training are designed to help small business owner in creating self-sustaining companies that operate without their day-to-day involvement.
These tools and training support our small business framework which has help dozens of small business get positive result!
Our 2013 seminar programs include:
- 3 Reasons It So Hard for Small Business Owners to Grow Their Business: Small Business Growth Simplify
- How to Get Out From Under Your Business: Creating Sustainable Business Success
- Tuning Your Revenue Engine: Maximizing Cash Flow and Business Performance
- Transitioning From Inventor to Entrepreneur: Turning Your Vision Into Reality
- A Startup Guide to Real Business Success: How to Create a Self-Sustaining Business
All programs are structured for a 30 – 45 minute seminar format and include the following:
- Program promotion checklist
- Collateral materials for use in promoting each program
- Seminar workbook
- Checklists, templates, worksheets, or spreadsheets required to execute the concept
- Free Revenue Engine Performance Checkup for those that complete the assessment
- Free 1-hour consultation to assist with implementation
Would you like to begin improving your member retention for FREE?