Cash flow is the life blood of every business. Fix your cash flow and you fix your bottom-line! But, how? By Tuning Your Revenue Engine of course!
Most small business owners think cash flow is a financial problem. But, it’s really an operational one! So, DE, Inc. created the Tuning YourRevenue Engine. This metaphor simplifies cash flow so you understand the operational causes that affect your financials to create better cash flow.
The Revenue Engine Performance Analyzer it the tool to give you answers to critical operational performance questions about your company’s cash flow like:
- How much revenue is your business capable of generating?
- Can you successfully hit your revenue goal for the year?
- When does your operation hit its maximum limit and what is it?
- How many more deals must you goal to reach your annual revenue goal?
- Can your current marketing efforts generate sufficient leads to support the sales team?
- How much capital does it take to support this revenue goal and when do you need it?
If you have the answers to these important questions you can increase cash flow by making better management decision so that you….
- MAXIMIZE PROFITS – by finding areas to reduce costs and increase productivity
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY – by pinpointing inefficiencies in your current business
- IMPROVE REVENUE GROWTH – by managing your business based on cause and effect
The tools Revenue Engine Performance Report gives you all this information in simple and easy to read format with table, charts, and graphs to paint an overall picture of where you are and what it takes to get where you want to go.
Understand precisely how much revenue your business is currently capable of generating and much more to operationally align your team to meet your annual revenue goal.
Determine in advance exactly how much additional sales and marketing are required to maximize your current potential and to hit your revenue goal.
Finally, it shows how much you need to invest to get these results and further breaks the costs down by function – operations, sales, and marketing.
Pack with more than a dozen charts and graphs along with the step-by-step decision-tree Revenue Engine Performance Report helps you pinpoint obstacles holding you back and identifies opportunities allowing you to increase productivity, improve revenue growth, and ultimately maximize profits.
See what kind of results clients have had:
“Our goal was to stabilize our home design business and turn it around to show a growth in profit, instead of the steady decline that we had previously been seeing. Dino was instrumental in helping us establish a solid plan of action that would allow us to work towards success, both immediately and long-term. Within six months, we had stabilized our business, and today we are working towards building it back up, in an economy that is unstable at best.” - Joe and Donna Ahmann, Owners Ahmann Design, Fusion Architects, Compass Commercial Services